Enabling Technologies for Marin’s New Clean Economy
This half day gathering of leaders in business and agencies, cleantech executives, and new economy activists in Marin, seeks to:
- Promote, inform, inspire and activate business and cleantech leaders to propel a clean economy in Marin
- Gather clean technology’s most influential leaders in the Bay Area – corporate executives, start-up and growth company CEOs, investors, government agencies, and other players – from across all areas of resource innovation.
- Get updates and align business activities and strategies with the County (Project Drawdown) and city climate action plans.
- Update and engage business leaders and opinion makers on current news and look out at a short term forecast for the next 5 years in renewable energy, electrified transportation, smart buildings, micro grids and infrastructure.
- ID and promote top opportunities for business to adopt and drive clean high ROI technologies and improve their competitive and market positions
- Learn about and showcase local and regional innovators who can have major impacts and transform how we use energy, manage water and waste.
- Offer a local, positive alternative to the negative divisiveness of the Trump Administration.
Our Summit builds upon the successful model of last October’s Sustainable Enterprise Conference, where 300 business and community leaders and activists gathered for a day of learning, networking, deals, inspiration and activation. In this CleanTech Summit, we give you a glimpse of the future, get you out of your everyday silos, provide a different perspective, connect disparate entities and individuals with each other, and help you find relevant innovations that are adjacent or altogether different industrial and technology areas.
Schedule: Friday, April 6, 2018, 8am-1pm
- 8a-9a: Sponsor showcase exhibition, networking, continental breakfast
- 9a-12 Keynotes, up and coming companies and tech to watch, executive panels; Interactive breakout tracks on solutions, sectors, workshops; Networking breaks
- 12p-1p: Lunch, keynote speaker