The Finance Your Business Summit is Marin’s largest, most comprehensive gathering of small-mid size business leaders and funders, designed to connect businesses with the right financing options at whatever stage they are at in their evolution, from start-up to maturity.
This summit will present speakers on both sides — those who fund, and those who have gotten funding — together in the same conversation in order to create a richer experience with deeper dives which will include Q&A from the audience. A wide range of local funding leaders and information sources will be available to serve ventures in the idea and start up stages, such as founder’s funds (savings, lines of credit, credit cards), friends and family funding. For early stage and expansion stages, the summit covers loans, lines of credit, online lending, micro-lending and crowdfunding. For high growth ventures, we introduce angel investors, venture capital and IPOs and how to prepare and attract investors on attractive terms.
(scroll down for TICKETS, or click here to SPONSOR this event)
For small business leaders and entrepreneurs:
- Connect with fund sources based on your needs and stage
- Learn and connect with experts on bank and online lending, micro-loans, crowdfunding, debt-based
- Learn how to raise equity funding through angels, crowdfunding, friends & family and venture capital, on your own terms
- Interact with experts & peers through workshops on financing
For Financial & Related Business Service Providers & Sponsors:
- Connect with 200-300 small-mid sized business owners and executives
- Opportunity to increase positive word of mouth, brand awareness and the local business community’s financial literacy.
- Identify and attract the right business owners and executives based on stage of growth, financing amount needed, services and relationship fit.
- Connect with potential business-business and channel/reseller partners, such as complementary lenders or investors, financial advisors, legal, tax, insurance and accounting professionals.
- 5 to 5:30: Networking and exhibits
- 5:30 to 7:45: Program
- 7:45 to 8:30: Reception (appetizers and no-host bar) and exhibits
See the full schedule here.
See the speakers here.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SPONSORING, CLICK HERE.
CHOOSE FROM THE TICKETING OPTIONS BELOW. Digital ticketing for this event, no need to print your tickets.